My levels don't match across my devices
When you link your Cookie Jam account to Facebook, you'll be able to save your progress onto our network. This means your progress will be saved if you have to get a new phone, or if you want to play Cookie Jam across multiple devices.
It is important to know that coins, boosters, and lives are only available on one device. If you have 200 coins on your phone, you won't have the same 200 coins on your computer. Having items available multiple devices caused crashing issues. We're hoping to fix this soon!
If you're having difficulties with your devices not syncing correctly, please update all your devices to the latest version of Cookie Jam. When new levels are released, all devices must be updated for them to load correctly.
If your games are up to date and your levels still don't match, please try the following troubleshooting steps:
1. Turn your game and any other apps off so that they are no longer running in the background of your device.
2. If you have social media accounts connected to your game (like Facebook or Google+), disconnect them.
3. Turn your device off and wait 10 seconds before you turn it back on.
4. Reconnect your social media accounts to your game, verifying you're using the correct account.
5. If these steps didn't work, please try them a second time before contacting our support team.